Wednesday, August 5, 2009

de.li.cious

This is a handy little tool I've been needing to learn for a very long time. There are three different places I use the computer - work, home, and at the desk of the little school library where I am helping them build a school library. There are a LOT of websites I use at all three places, most notably news sources and cataloging information, and that will be handy and save me from trying to make duplicate favorites lists everywhere I go. I suspect I'll be spending some time picking and choosing among my favorites at the three different places to make a final master list; what I've done today will just get me started for this exercise. I do see very definite practical library use for this; sometimes we are called upon to work at different computers, or at different branches, and our most important work-related websites can follow us. What you are seeing here are the downloaded favorites from my workstation.

Here's the link for my de.li.cious page with bookmarks.

http://delicious.com/fabergegg

No comments:

Post a Comment